- The Membership Committee oversees membership rosters and checks that all contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
- E-mail membership concerns to the IEA Office.
- Member Benefits:
- Identifies contract violations and represents members.
- Level I Grievance form
- Classroom Observation form
- Lesson Plan form
- Members: Eileen Wesley, Sharon Stringer, Pat Simo, Michael Byock
- Stay informed! Committe will discuss school-budget elections, district concerns, district initiatives.
- Keep abreast of legislation that affects publlic education.
- Promotes letter writing campaigns.
- Become a cyber-lobbyist and a watchdog for public education, and teacher/secretary benefits.
- Pat Simo and Lauren Greenfield, Co-Chairpersons
- Members: Concetta O’Brien, Tim Simo
- Promote PRIDE in your school! Members who submit items from their respective schools that are actually chosen by the committee to be publically displayed will be honored at a luncheon.
- Michael Byock, Chairperson
- Mike Byock
- John Amberg
- Sharon Stringer, Chairperson
- The Social Committee plans social activities for members. They also select gifts for Teacher Day, National Education Week, and Retirement gifts.
- Highlight favorite restaurants.
- E-mail ideas and suggestions to the IEA Office.
Health and Safety
- Joe Romano, Chairperson
- The Health and Safety Committee seeks to identify any building issues that affects the health and safety of the children, our members, other employees and the public. We work with the Irvington BOE to resolve identified issues.
- Email Joe Romano if you are interested in joining or have any issue that needs to be addressed.
- Joe Romano email: firstname.lastname@example.org